1 post in this topic

Hi everyone!

We are currently undergoing some pretty large changes (I feel like we constantly are). We are currently aiming to integrate a commerce area where users and small businesses could sell products on our site. Additionally, we are also going to be pushing towards providing the community with guides and resources towards marketing and maintaining their finances. I really think it's important to keep everyone in the loop as we make changes. So today, I am pleased to offer a roadmap of our journey.

If you noticed, there is now an area titled "Careers and Opportunities." This area will serve as a job posting for jobs / internships with CyberDoor. We want creative and innovative minds to work with us. We'd love some feedback as to the direction you see CyberDoor going and what you think could be improved / implemented to make your experience better. 

We've temporarily disabled Awards and our Member Shop due to some revamping of their purpose. We are currently looking for a few roles under our careers tab. If you're interested in any of those roles or wish to participate, please reach out! I am eager to speak to people!

With that being said, I want to reiterate that our cybersecurity portion of our site is not going anywhere. We will continue to create content in that area and engage the community there. As we grow, I am also going to be seeking out members that are specific to security and consumer protection. These employees will be specific to our cyber area and focus on innovation within that area.

I am extremely excited to see where this takes us and am so excited to share our ideas with you, the community. Please let me know if you have any questions. If you have a product or suite you wish to showcase here, please, please reach out. We'd love to consider it and review the product.

Respectfully,

David

• Like 1