Sign in to follow this  
bk360

July 4th

4 posts in this topic

Hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July :] I almost got arrested for hosting a party no biggie.. Anyone have good stories :D?

On 7/6/2018 at 3:32 AM, bk360 said:

Hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July :] I almost got arrested for hosting a party no biggie.. Anyone have good stories :D?

You reckless person you. How did you get almost arrested?

My friends got a little belligerent and I tried to stop them from driving lol started yelling and my neighbor is a cop so that doesn't help. TL;DR my buddy blacked out and decided to flip shit, when I tried to stop we got into a physical argument and wha-bam cop comes up to me says do you want me or you to end this? and I'm just like I'll end it right here and everyone went home anyway.

On 7/11/2018 at 6:59 AM, bk360 said:

My friends got a little belligerent and I tried to stop them from driving lol started yelling and my neighbor is a cop so that doesn't help. TL;DR my buddy blacked out and decided to flip shit, when I tried to stop we got into a physical argument and wha-bam cop comes up to me says do you want me or you to end this? and I'm just like I'll end it right here and everyone went home anyway.

I guess its a blessing and a curse to have a neighbor that is a cop... glad everything went well though.