Skow

How about a Webmaster section?

6 posts in this topic

I have a feeling there's going to be tons of people here that either own a website or plan on launching one. They're here learning and talking about CyberSecurity, so how about a forum for Webmasters to talk? 

I feel like any web related discussion that would pertain to cybersec and the likes would just be classified under pentesting or software sections tbh. But I would maybe recommend using thread prefixes on different aspects of security or discussion. Having too many forums isn't really a good idea because it'll look empty, but easier classification somehow and the ability to differentiate threads would be nice.

Or maybe just using the thread tags idk lol.

6 minutes ago, Lain said:

I feel like any web related discussion that would pertain to cybersec and the likes would just be classified under pentesting or software sections tbh. But I would maybe recommend using thread prefixes on different aspects of security or discussion. Having too many forums isn't really a good idea because it'll look empty, but easier classification somehow and the ability to differentiate threads would be nice.

Or maybe just using the thread tags idk lol.

I figured a webmaster forum would include topics on web development, design, tutorials, and SEO. All in one place. This would be a great lounge for admins to network and take a minute away from cybersecurity and focus on other aspects of web development. 

On 5/5/2018 at 11:27 PM, Skow said:

I figured a webmaster forum would include topics on web development, design, tutorials, and SEO. All in one place. This would be a great lounge for admins to network and take a minute away from cybersecurity and focus on other aspects of web development. 

Could we argue that this could actually be incorporated into a single forum or even a lounge until popularity demands it necessary?

23 hours ago, David said:

Could we argue that this could actually be incorporated into a single forum or even a lounge until popularity demands it necessary?

Sure, I wouldn't see why not! 

If it becomes a popular enough topic, I will create it's own forum for it. However, for now, we will keep it in the Lounge.