bk360

Herro ;]

11 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, bk360 said:

Sorry for double post but Whats the Store for? 

The store will be serving for all the services we offer onsite. Currently, we are working on a point system that will be able to be earned via posting and performing site functions. However, for those who wish to get the points faster for services offered by CyberDoor, we offer purchases.

Additionally, there will be a member shop that will give you even more site features that can be purchased via a point system that we will be implementing. As for the blog, we offer our users the ability to freely write content that they feel more comfortable with if they wish (so long as it is within site rules).

I did see the point system implementation, what type of services are being offered? :]? and thanks! I like the forum layout+scheme but I wish you could quick edit/edit post!~

19 minutes ago, bk360 said:

I did see the point system implementation, what type of services are being offered? :]? and thanks! I like the forum layout+scheme but I wish you could quick edit/edit post!~

Services being offered will include (note: a star means it has not been implemented yet but will be in the future):

• Blogging 
  • Member Shops * - Allowing users to sell their products and services so long as they are within a certain user group.
  • Premium Subscription *
  • Point System - Allows you to utilize certain site features through spending points.
  • Gallery - We want our users to be able to have a gallery of images that showcase their lives and what they are passionate about.

Regarding the editing of content, once you reach the usergroup Contributor, you'll be able to edit content :)

• Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 6:39 AM, David said:

Services being offered will include (note: a star means it has not been implemented yet but will be in the future):

• Blogging 
  • Member Shops * - Allowing users to sell their products and services so long as they are within a certain user group.
  • Premium Subscription *
  • Point System - Allows you to utilize certain site features through spending points.
  • Gallery - We want our users to be able to have a gallery of images that showcase their lives and what they are passionate about.

Regarding the editing of content, once you reach the usergroup Contributor, you'll be able to edit content :)

When you start the store because if started more members are attracted by them 

17 hours ago, Karthic said:

When you start the store because if started more members are attracted by them 

Currently a work in progress and only premium members will be able to sell on the store to avoid scams.

6 hours ago, David said:

Currently a work in progress and only premium members will be able to sell on the store to avoid scams.

When the premium subscription available 

because for this type of community premium is must not present 

because many users didn’t want to get help for money 

16 hours ago, Karthic said:

When the premium subscription available 

because for this type of community premium is must not present 

because many users didn’t want to get help for money 

Karthic,

You can find the upgrade to the contributor in the membershop. This is the entry level premium level until we develop the other level more. Additionally, you can upgrade to Contributor via purchasing coins in the SHOP or earning the coins via contributions. Please let me know if you have any questions.

5 hours ago, David said:

Karthic,

You can find the upgrade to the contributor in the membershop. This is the entry level premium level until we develop the other level more. Additionally, you can upgrade to Contributor via purchasing coins in the SHOP or earning the coins via contributions. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for giving answer Friend 

• Like 1